Customer service communication channels, such as Call Centers / Contact Centers, are an endless source of data and information, which companies must learn to manage and use appropriately to get the most out of it. For this reason, it is essential to have a tool that allows analyzing, through different indicators, the performance and correct operation of its customer service center.
By using a dashboard you can achieve all of the above, reducing the time of information handling and increasing its productivity, allowing to correct possible problems in time and facilitating decision making.
- Develop and implement an action plan, based on reliable forecasts.
- Managing human resources and optimizing the creation of work shifts.
- Assign calls more efficiently.
- Presentation of the information in an accurate, relevant and accessible way, which saves time and effort.
- Easy-to-use tool with great potential.
- Provides an analytical and strategic view of the functioning of the Call Center.
- First Call Resolution Indicator.
- Indicators of quality and level of service offered.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Average waiting and management times
- Managed and abandoned calls rates.
- Fulfillment of goals.
- Tracing and segmenting calls.
- Detection of patterns and trends of calls.
- Gantt chart with reception and duration of calls.
- Study of agent performance.
- Comparative analysis and agent positioning.
- Study of work shifts facing workloads and unmanaged calls.