The LIBRA e-Billing Module allows you to control the electronic invoicing process, generating digital invoices in PDF or XML format, and allowing digital signatures, subsequent storage and e-mailing to the customer.
This Invoice Module is integrated with a document manager, but it can also be integrated with electronic billing and external document management systems. The process of electronic invoicing implies significant cost savings and management times for the company, whilst the digital signature process offers a safe and reliable method of identifying invoices that are sent.
- "LIBRA gives us great agility in the daily operations to supply our supermarkets and to maintain a very dynamic level of offers. Also, EDISA staff have always provided the support we require. "
- "The Plastics Ferro group of companies (GPF) has implemented ERP Libra in almost all its subsidiaries. The advantages after these migrations have been remarkable. But I would like to highlight the support and involvement that we have received from your consultants at all times. "
- "LIBRA is a proven, reliable, practical and efficient product that maintains the traceability of our business processes. During the more than 15 years we have worked with LIBRA, we have seen an organized growth of each process that we have implemented optimizing our resources. "
- "We have been working with EDISA and LIBRA for more than 10 years. We value in a special way the level of updating of the product and the proximity of the technical equipment that provides the service to us. "
- "LIBRA has allowed us to improve the organization of our company, homogenizing our processes and contributing great agility to our daily operations. The collaboration with EDISA has been continued since, during, and after the implementation "
- "LIBRA allows us to take control of our group management, homogenizing the administrative processes of our international subsidiaries."
- "LIBRA has given us support during all these years, adapting to all the changes that have been carried out, both at the level of business structure, as well as at logistic and commercial level, highlighting the reliability of the system and the involvement of the team, EDISA. "Juan Piera
Pharmaceutical Distribution - SPAIN
- “The implementation of LIBRA has allowed us to homogenize our processes across all international affiliates, giving control on a group-wide level and providing us with important advantages, both in daily operations and managerial control.”
- "EDISA has achieved a level of implementation in our sector, which allows LIBRA to improve continuously, providing us with important advantages in our daily management."
- "The level of improvement and innovation of LIBRA in these years has allowed us to have the tools to keep our processes under control and to have the indicators for the management of the company."
- "IBERCONSA has implemented LIBRA, integrating an ever greater scope to its activity. In addition to all the logistics and commercial operations, is the direct integration with other companies within the business group "
- "LIBRA gives us security and agility in all our administrative processes, covering all the requirements of a Foundation."