The Warehouse Management (WMS) module of LIBRA allows logistics and production personnel to perform tasks with mobile devices, offering the company reduction of costs, greater productivity and improved service.
It allows the management of shipments, restock management, inventory management, location management, pallet unification management (load optimization) and the subsequent supervision of tasks by operators.
The Warehouse Management (WMS) Module allows the user to be connected permanently with LIBRA, with data in the logistic processes being captured through barcode readers or voice picking systems.
- "LIBRA is a proven, reliable, practical and efficient product that maintains the traceability of our business processes. During the more than 15 years we have worked with LIBRA, we have seen an organized growth of each process that we have implemented optimizing our resources. "
- "LIBRA allows us to take control of our group management, homogenizing the administrative processes of our international subsidiaries."
- "LIBRA gives us security and agility in all our administrative processes, covering all the requirements of a Foundation."
- "The Plastics Ferro group of companies (GPF) has implemented ERP Libra in almost all its subsidiaries. The advantages after these migrations have been remarkable. But I would like to highlight the support and involvement that we have received from your consultants at all times. "
- "The level of improvement and innovation of LIBRA in these years has allowed us to have the tools to keep our processes under control and to have the indicators for the management of the company."
- "EDISA has achieved a level of implementation in our sector, which allows LIBRA to improve continuously, providing us with important advantages in our daily management."
- "LIBRA has allowed us to improve the organization of our company, homogenizing our processes and contributing great agility to our daily operations. The collaboration with EDISA has been continued since, during, and after the implementation "
- "LIBRA gives us great agility in the daily operations to supply our supermarkets and to maintain a very dynamic level of offers. Also, EDISA staff have always provided the support we require. "
- "EDISA has been with us for many years, maintaining the level of service required by a company in our sector."
- “The implementation of LIBRA has allowed us to homogenize our processes across all international affiliates, giving control on a group-wide level and providing us with important advantages, both in daily operations and managerial control.”
- "LIBRA has given us support during all these years, adapting to all the changes that have been carried out, both at the level of business structure, as well as at logistic and commercial level, highlighting the reliability of the system and the involvement of the team, EDISA. "Juan Piera
Pharmaceutical Distribution - SPAIN
- "LIBRA is a system very well adapted to the needs of our sector, which has allowed us to adjust our processes to the system without too much difficulty in dealingl with the changes. We value the great support of the team of consultants during the implementation process. "