The LIBRA Process Management Module (BPM) offers a task manager that automates the execution of the process, thereby avoiding inefficiencies.
LIBRA‘s Process Management Module (BPM) allows users to design the flow of each work process, establishing management indicators for each process or task.
It completely controls the design-execution-control cycle, by processes which optimize execution deadlines and costs.
It allows you to create custom forms for each of the stages of the work process as well as recording information or enter data.
Fully compatible with the LIBRA Mobility Module, allowing the user to take on tasks within the work process or view the process from outside the company.
It allows the user to control customer complaints (CRM), manage export records, confirm purchase invoices as well as review master files in the database.
- "The Plastics Ferro group of companies (GPF) has implemented ERP Libra in almost all its subsidiaries. The advantages after these migrations have been remarkable. But I would like to highlight the support and involvement that we have received from your consultants at all times. "
- "The level of improvement and innovation of LIBRA in these years has allowed us to have the tools to keep our processes under control and to have the indicators for the management of the company."
- "We have been working with EDISA and LIBRA for more than 10 years. We value in a special way the level of updating of the product and the proximity of the technical equipment that provides the service to us. "
- "LIBRA allows us to take control of our group management, homogenizing the administrative processes of our international subsidiaries."
- "EDISA has been with us for many years, maintaining the level of service required by a company in our sector."
- "LIBRA is a system very well adapted to the needs of our sector, which has allowed us to adjust our processes to the system without too much difficulty in dealingl with the changes. We value the great support of the team of consultants during the implementation process. "
- "LIBRA gives us great agility in the daily operations to supply our supermarkets and to maintain a very dynamic level of offers. Also, EDISA staff have always provided the support we require. "
- “The implementation of LIBRA has allowed us to homogenize our processes across all international affiliates, giving control on a group-wide level and providing us with important advantages, both in daily operations and managerial control.”
- "LIBRA is a proven, reliable, practical and efficient product that maintains the traceability of our business processes. During the more than 15 years we have worked with LIBRA, we have seen an organized growth of each process that we have implemented optimizing our resources. "
- "LIBRA has allowed us to improve the organization of our company, homogenizing our processes and contributing great agility to our daily operations. The collaboration with EDISA has been continued since, during, and after the implementation "
- "EDISA has achieved a level of implementation in our sector, which allows LIBRA to improve continuously, providing us with important advantages in our daily management."
- "LIBRA gives us security and agility in all our administrative processes, covering all the requirements of a Foundation."