LIBRA‘s Logistics Management Module controls the entry and exit of articles, as well as the internal logistics of a company. It allows the control of provisioning, manufacture and distribution simultaneously, or independently, as in the case of logistics operators.
The Module is integrated with the Purchasing Management, Production, Maintenance and Sales Management (commercial management) modules as well as providing total control of warehouse management with LIBRA’s Warehouse Management Module.
- "LIBRA is a system very well adapted to the needs of our sector, which has allowed us to adjust our processes to the system without too much difficulty in dealingl with the changes. We value the great support of the team of consultants during the implementation process. "
- “The implementation of LIBRA has allowed us to homogenize our processes across all international affiliates, giving control on a group-wide level and providing us with important advantages, both in daily operations and managerial control.”
- "We have been working with EDISA and LIBRA for more than 10 years. We value in a special way the level of updating of the product and the proximity of the technical equipment that provides the service to us. "
- "EDISA has been with us for many years, maintaining the level of service required by a company in our sector."
- "LIBRA has given us support during all these years, adapting to all the changes that have been carried out, both at the level of business structure, as well as at logistic and commercial level, highlighting the reliability of the system and the involvement of the team, EDISA. "Juan Piera
Pharmaceutical Distribution - SPAIN
- "LIBRA allows us to take control of our group management, homogenizing the administrative processes of our international subsidiaries."
- "LIBRA is a proven, reliable, practical and efficient product that maintains the traceability of our business processes. During the more than 15 years we have worked with LIBRA, we have seen an organized growth of each process that we have implemented optimizing our resources. "
- "The Plastics Ferro group of companies (GPF) has implemented ERP Libra in almost all its subsidiaries. The advantages after these migrations have been remarkable. But I would like to highlight the support and involvement that we have received from your consultants at all times. "
- "LIBRA gives us great agility in the daily operations to supply our supermarkets and to maintain a very dynamic level of offers. Also, EDISA staff have always provided the support we require. "
- "LIBRA gives us security and agility in all our administrative processes, covering all the requirements of a Foundation."
- "IBERCONSA has implemented LIBRA, integrating an ever greater scope to its activity. In addition to all the logistics and commercial operations, is the direct integration with other companies within the business group "
- "EDISA has achieved a level of implementation in our sector, which allows LIBRA to improve continuously, providing us with important advantages in our daily management."