SUMMARY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FUNCTIONALITY OFFERED IN THE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MODULE
- The 360º view of LIBRA is one of the most used functionalities of the application. This application allows access to the main master data files (Customers, Articles, Suppliers and CRM Entities) within management processes; Purchases, sales, production, etc.
- LIBRA allows the exploitation of sales data, including queries based on orders and invoices, and allows the segmentation of queries by customer, article, agent, accounting center or any of the statistical fields.
- LIBRA allows the exploitation of purchase data, allows the consultation of orders, delivery notes or invoices received and allows segmentation of queries by supplier, article, accounting center or any of the statistical fields.
- LIBRA allows the exploitation of stock data, using most of the parameterization data of the article files and facilitating the extraction of reports tailored to the needs of each user.
- LIBRA allows the exploitation of both production data and cost data by production order or by product.
- LIBRA includes applications to present the map of locations in 2 and 3 dimensions, facilitating the access in graphic mode and permitting user interaction; zoom, access to a location, etc. The main functionality of this application is the ability to filter the query to graphically display the products that meet an specific criteria (article families, expiration dates, rotation level, etc.).
- LIBRA includes financial reports tailored to the requirements of the countries where it is implemented. These balance sheets are suitable for presentation in official format.
- LIBRA incorporates a financial data extraction tool, called the Financial Control Panel (CMF), which allows the design of queries and reports tailored to the needs of each user, facilitating navigation to the source data.