SUMMARY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FUNCTIONALITY OFFERED IN THE MOBILITY MODULE
- Generate executive reports previously designed in LIBRA. Option to present the data in graphs.
- Authorize or reject purchase orders (especially useful for Heads of Department)
- Manage visits, calls, meetings, etc. related to potential or current sales opportunities (commercial agents).
- Manage distribution routes to customers and enter sales orders (dealers and commercial agents). Authorize or reject orders (sales managers).
- Post pending charge collections.
- Take and release orders. Impute materials and labor. Close orders. Collect client signatures to attach to documents. Create new orders.
- Access customer records at the highest level: overview of their relationship with the company (budgets, orders, delivery notes, invoices) with the option of generating graphs for data analysis (eg. sales per month, State of risk).
- Option to geo-position clients on an on-screen map.
- Query tasks in the BPM, perform actions on them, create new tasks.