GALILEO is a server that integrates Web services developed by EDISA that allow the external communication of LIBRA (other ERP, industrial machinery, PDAs, POS, other LIBRA companies, …).
Allows the issuance and sending of electronic invoices: sending faxes, e-mails and SMS messages from LIBRA.
Generates requests to LIBRA from external applications: other ERP, Web pages, etc.
Generates requests to external applications from LIBRA.
It allows the bidirectional exchange of data with management of industrial machinery: scales, automated shelves, robots and other equipment.
It allows the synchronization of data between LIBRA and terminals; mobile phones, POS, etc.
It allows the exchange of data between companies working with LIBRA: orders, invoices, etc.
- "IBERCONSA has implemented LIBRA, integrating an ever greater scope to its activity. In addition to all the logistics and commercial operations, is the direct integration with other companies within the business group "
- "LIBRA gives us great agility in the daily operations to supply our supermarkets and to maintain a very dynamic level of offers. Also, EDISA staff have always provided the support we require. "
- "LIBRA gives us security and agility in all our administrative processes, covering all the requirements of a Foundation."
- "LIBRA has allowed us to improve the organization of our company, homogenizing our processes and contributing great agility to our daily operations. The collaboration with EDISA has been continued since, during, and after the implementation "
- “The implementation of LIBRA has allowed us to homogenize our processes across all international affiliates, giving control on a group-wide level and providing us with important advantages, both in daily operations and managerial control.”
- "LIBRA has given us support during all these years, adapting to all the changes that have been carried out, both at the level of business structure, as well as at logistic and commercial level, highlighting the reliability of the system and the involvement of the team, EDISA. "Juan Piera
Pharmaceutical Distribution - SPAIN
- "The Plastics Ferro group of companies (GPF) has implemented ERP Libra in almost all its subsidiaries. The advantages after these migrations have been remarkable. But I would like to highlight the support and involvement that we have received from your consultants at all times. "
- "LIBRA allows us to take control of our group management, homogenizing the administrative processes of our international subsidiaries."
- "The level of improvement and innovation of LIBRA in these years has allowed us to have the tools to keep our processes under control and to have the indicators for the management of the company."
- "We have been working with EDISA and LIBRA for more than 10 years. We value in a special way the level of updating of the product and the proximity of the technical equipment that provides the service to us. "
- "EDISA has achieved a level of implementation in our sector, which allows LIBRA to improve continuously, providing us with important advantages in our daily management."
- "EDISA has been with us for many years, maintaining the level of service required by a company in our sector."