The fundamental objective of this scorecard is to ensure the control and efficient management of projects.
It allows the monitoring and control of the initiatives and activities of the organization (Works and Projects) and Strategic Plans.
It offers an overall vision in the fulfillment of strategic objectives (consumption of budgets, efforts)
Drill-down to the detail of the projects: follow-up of the planning of the projects in all the defined levels: Project / Chapter / Unit of work or Control.
- Portfolio Perspective (Clients, Projects and Activities)
- Project Perspective (Planning, Costs, Progress)
- Analysis of Work or Activity carried out
- Account statement per project levels or activity
- Account statement by customer