Information Systems are a fundamental part of the operation of the company. Systems, corporate applications, projects and CAU are integrated and interact with each other, in order to support the activities of the company and that it can evolve to be more competitive.
As more critical aspects of the area of systems management highlight the availability and security of systems and the efficiency of their services.
The IT Control Panel monitors the most important aspects of information systems for their in-depth knowledge and efficient management.
- Centralized information on the yields of IT areas
- More efficient distribution of IT equipment (Tasks, Incidents, Maintenance. etc).
- Economic control and project deadlines
- Follow-up of the tasks and incidents of the Corporate Applications
- Analysis of the incidents, availability and resources dedicated to the systems
- Monitoring of service levels of the Customer Service Center.