LIBRA offers two Business Intelligence models:
Online Reporting is a LIBRA integrated tool that allows the generation of dynamic reports, graphs and maps for geo-referenced information from any system table.
This tool also has models for the tracking of an item, customer or supplier.
The Qlikview tool allows economic, financial, Human Resources, procurement and commercial management.
The module facilitates business management and decision making for the management staff within a company, offering a control panel in the form of a subtly designed dashboard, complete with information on the strategic evolution of the company.
- "EDISA has achieved a level of implementation in our sector, which allows LIBRA to improve continuously, providing us with important advantages in our daily management."
- "LIBRA gives us great agility in the daily operations to supply our supermarkets and to maintain a very dynamic level of offers. Also, EDISA staff have always provided the support we require. "
- "IBERCONSA has implemented LIBRA, integrating an ever greater scope to its activity. In addition to all the logistics and commercial operations, is the direct integration with other companies within the business group "
- "LIBRA gives us security and agility in all our administrative processes, covering all the requirements of a Foundation."
- "LIBRA is a proven, reliable, practical and efficient product that maintains the traceability of our business processes. During the more than 15 years we have worked with LIBRA, we have seen an organized growth of each process that we have implemented optimizing our resources. "
- "EDISA has been with us for many years, maintaining the level of service required by a company in our sector."
- "LIBRA is a system very well adapted to the needs of our sector, which has allowed us to adjust our processes to the system without too much difficulty in dealingl with the changes. We value the great support of the team of consultants during the implementation process. "
- "LIBRA allows us to take control of our group management, homogenizing the administrative processes of our international subsidiaries."
- “The implementation of LIBRA has allowed us to homogenize our processes across all international affiliates, giving control on a group-wide level and providing us with important advantages, both in daily operations and managerial control.”
- "LIBRA has allowed us to improve the organization of our company, homogenizing our processes and contributing great agility to our daily operations. The collaboration with EDISA has been continued since, during, and after the implementation "
- "The level of improvement and innovation of LIBRA in these years has allowed us to have the tools to keep our processes under control and to have the indicators for the management of the company."
- "We have been working with EDISA and LIBRA for more than 10 years. We value in a special way the level of updating of the product and the proximity of the technical equipment that provides the service to us. "