Process Management (BPM) Module:
The LIBRA Process Management Module (BPM) offers a task manager that automates the execution of the process, thereby avoiding inefficiencies.
LIBRA‘s Process Management Module (BPM) allows users to design the flow of each work process, establishing management indicators for each process or task.
It completely controls the design-execution-control cycle, by processes which optimize execution deadlines and costs.
It allows you to create custom forms for each of the stages of the work process as well as recording information or enter data.
Fully compatible with the LIBRA Mobility Module, allowing the user to take on tasks within the work process or view the process from outside the company.
It allows the user to control customer complaints (CRM), manage export records, confirm purchase invoices as well as review master files in the database.
- "LIBRA gives us great agility in the daily operations to supply our supermarkets and to maintain a very dynamic level of offers. Also, EDISA staff have always provided the support we require. "
- "LIBRA has allowed us to improve the organization of our company, homogenizing our processes and contributing great agility to our daily operations. The collaboration with EDISA has been continued since, during, and after the implementation "
- "EDISA has achieved a level of implementation in our sector, which allows LIBRA to improve continuously, providing us with important advantages in our daily management."
- "LIBRA is a proven, reliable, practical and efficient product that maintains the traceability of our business processes. During the more than 15 years we have worked with LIBRA, we have seen an organized growth of each process that we have implemented optimizing our resources. "
- "The level of improvement and innovation of LIBRA in these years has allowed us to have the tools to keep our processes under control and to have the indicators for the management of the company."
- "LIBRA gives us security and agility in all our administrative processes, covering all the requirements of a Foundation."
- "We have been working with EDISA and LIBRA for more than 10 years. We value in a special way the level of updating of the product and the proximity of the technical equipment that provides the service to us. "
- "LIBRA has given us support during all these years, adapting to all the changes that have been carried out, both at the level of business structure, as well as at logistic and commercial level, highlighting the reliability of the system and the involvement of the team, EDISA. "Juan Piera
Pharmaceutical Distribution - SPAIN
- "LIBRA is a system very well adapted to the needs of our sector, which has allowed us to adjust our processes to the system without too much difficulty in dealingl with the changes. We value the great support of the team of consultants during the implementation process. "
- "IBERCONSA has implemented LIBRA, integrating an ever greater scope to its activity. In addition to all the logistics and commercial operations, is the direct integration with other companies within the business group "
- "LIBRA allows us to take control of our group management, homogenizing the administrative processes of our international subsidiaries."
- "EDISA has been with us for many years, maintaining the level of service required by a company in our sector."