LIBRA‘s Maintenance Module allows you to manage the company’s capital goods based on your expenses and income.
It allows you to control the preventive maintenance processes and manage internal and / or external repairs.
It is especially necessary for those companies that have their own machinery or workshops that need to manage the performance and preventive maintenance of the machinery.
Integrated with the LIBRA Purchasing Management Module, for the management of delivery notes, with the Logistics Management Module for the management of materials in a repair, with the Sales Management Module (commercial management) for repairs to third parties and with the Mobility Module for SAT services (Technical Assistance Service).
- "LIBRA gives us security and agility in all our administrative processes, covering all the requirements of a Foundation."
- "IBERCONSA has implemented LIBRA, integrating an ever greater scope to its activity. In addition to all the logistics and commercial operations, is the direct integration with other companies within the business group "
- "EDISA has achieved a level of implementation in our sector, which allows LIBRA to improve continuously, providing us with important advantages in our daily management."
- "LIBRA is a proven, reliable, practical and efficient product that maintains the traceability of our business processes. During the more than 15 years we have worked with LIBRA, we have seen an organized growth of each process that we have implemented optimizing our resources. "
- "We have been working with EDISA and LIBRA for more than 10 years. We value in a special way the level of updating of the product and the proximity of the technical equipment that provides the service to us. "
- "The level of improvement and innovation of LIBRA in these years has allowed us to have the tools to keep our processes under control and to have the indicators for the management of the company."
- "EDISA has been with us for many years, maintaining the level of service required by a company in our sector."
- “The implementation of LIBRA has allowed us to homogenize our processes across all international affiliates, giving control on a group-wide level and providing us with important advantages, both in daily operations and managerial control.”
- "LIBRA allows us to take control of our group management, homogenizing the administrative processes of our international subsidiaries."
- "LIBRA has allowed us to improve the organization of our company, homogenizing our processes and contributing great agility to our daily operations. The collaboration with EDISA has been continued since, during, and after the implementation "
- "LIBRA gives us great agility in the daily operations to supply our supermarkets and to maintain a very dynamic level of offers. Also, EDISA staff have always provided the support we require. "
- "LIBRA has given us support during all these years, adapting to all the changes that have been carried out, both at the level of business structure, as well as at logistic and commercial level, highlighting the reliability of the system and the involvement of the team, EDISA. "Juan Piera
Pharmaceutical Distribution - SPAIN