ERP MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR THE SECTOR: ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION
- Project Management, being able to maintain a fully user-definable structure and budget management with multiple levels and budget versions: Cost budgets and sales budgets.
- Total integration of the Project Management Module with the Purchasing Management, Maintenance, Payroll, Human Resources, Logistics Management and Production modules.
- Management of measurements and certifications.
- Parts of work and expense notes.
- Control charts for management follow-up.
- Complete management of public or private tenders.
- Import of work files from bc3 or Excel.
- Conducting studies and simulations of projects.
- Integration of vendor databases to obtain sales prices.
- Customization of the indirect cost structure for each project.
- Management of “Gantt” schedules.
- Management of price comparisons.
- Monitoring and management of subcontracting.
- Non-contractual execution control.
- Real estate management module contemplating the control and monitoring of the processes of renting and / or selling real estate.
In addition, LIBRA includes all the necessary functionalities for the management, including ERP, Relationship Management (CRM), Process Management (BPM), Document Management, Mobility and Business Intelligence.
We have references in some of the most important companies of the sector in Spain and Latin America.
- "LIBRA allows us to take control of our group management, homogenizing the administrative processes of our international subsidiaries."