- Vertical, horizontal and wood lacquer.
- Anodized, pre-anodized and post-anodized auxiliary processes.
- Thermal bridge assembly.
- Normal and special packaging.
- Aluminum storage, manual and automated (WMS).
- Logistics Management.
LIBRA is adapted to the different working patterns common in the sector, including work with standard or industrial profiles, different surface treatments, internal or external profiling, accessory handling and other usual aspects in the sector.
In addition, LIBRA includes all the necessary functionalities for the management, including ERP, Relationship Management (CRM), Process Management (BPM), Document Management, Mobility and Business Intelligence.
We have references in some of the most important companies of the sector in Spain and Latin America.
- "EDISA has achieved a level of implementation in our sector, which allows LIBRA to improve continuously, providing us with important advantages in our daily management."
- "LIBRA has allowed us to improve the organization of our company, homogenizing our processes and contributing great agility to our daily operations. The collaboration with EDISA has been continued since, during, and after the implementation "