LIBRA ERP Bank Integration
Automatic integration with banks means a large reduction in time and errors in a process carried out by most of LIBRA’s user companies daily.
LIBRA allows automatic integration with banks with which the company operates through the figure of the “bank aggregator“, facilitating the download of bank files, which are the ones that the company needs to carry out the bank reconciliation.
Companies interested in the implementation of this module must contract the services with the homologated banking aggregator in LIBRA.
- Parameterization of the electronic banking that the client has established, allowing to define which users have access to each of the electronic bank in the companies registered in LIBRA.
- Definition of accounts and banking products registered within each of the electronic banking, establishing the appropriate access levels.
- Token management, which allows LIBRA not to store access credentials to e-banking, since they are stored in the aggregation software.
- Access by automated process or by manual connection.
- Download management panel and traceability of communication with the different banks.
LIBRA ERP HAS 30 FULLY INTEGRATED MODULES THAT COVER ALL THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE COMPANY
Fill out this short form to receive more information:
One of our experts will contact you as soon as possible.