ERP MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR THE FOOD AND AGRI-FOOD SECTOR
ERP Management Software for the Food and Agri-Food Sector
LIBRA is the leading business management software in the Food and Agri-food sector, with a large number of references in the different subsectors.
LIBRA is adapted to the sector for both companies that work with fresh and frozen products, contributing maximum efficiency in all the daily operations and facilitating the control and monitoring of the management in level of costs, traceability and management with logistic operators.
LIBRA ERP offers the necessary tools for the management of the complete production cycle: definition of the plant, planning and production control, as well as the necessary functionalities for quality control and traceability.
- Production planning and control: lines, machines, structures, routes, etc.
- Asynchronous control of the generated production orders.
- Integration with scales, labeling machines, automatons, industrial machinery and machine vision systems.
- Support to companies with cutting processes.
- Production support to animal processing centers.
- Standard manufacturing cost estimate and actual cost comparison showing deviations.
- Cost management in different modalities: fifo, lifo, expiration date.
- Reading of barcodes or RFID codes.
- Comprehensive quality management.
- Definition of control plans and critical points HACCP.
- Environmental management.
- Registration and control of all plant maintenance operations.
- Definition of the product adapted to each subsector: perishable, non-perishable, fresh, frozen products, etc.
- Management of import files.
- Management of located warehouses: picking, automatic replenishment, placement.
- Management of different types of warehouse: cold, dry, frozen …
- Integration with RFID systems and voice picking.
- Palletized product control.
- Stock management in own and / or subcontracted warehouses.
- Integration with purchasing centers.
- Treatment of deliveries, freight, green point and waste (CER).
- Management of vehicles, license plates, tares and maximum load.
- Definition of the tariff system: linear prices, escalations, discounts, offers, gifts.
- Commercial templates for clients.
- Control and monitoring of commercial margins.
- Customer risk control.
- Coding and adapted labeling.
- EDI integration with distribution chains.
- Trading operations.
- Integration with points of sale (POS).
- Self-sale and pre-sale management.
- Commercial mobility.
- Electronic invoicing to clients.
- Cooperative management.
- Partner management: supplies, product collection and distribution to markets.
It enables the traceability of the product and compliance with applicable health and quality regulations.
It manages the production, cutting, slaughterhouse and packaging processes, integrating data collection at the plant.
It allows to manage the processes in activities of breeding, poultry processing, transformation and classification of eggs.
FISHING AND FROZEN
Fishing and Frozen
Adapted to the requirements of the sector for both companies that work with fresh and frozen products.
It allows optimizing the production room processes and compliance with sanitary and quality control regulations.
Quality control, traceability and cost management are three key aspects that ERP must provide.
It allows adjusting the rates according to the demands of the distribution channel and the product presentations.
As they are industrial companies, optimization of plant operations and preparation times are of vital importance.
FEED AND FERTILIZER
Feed and Fertilizer
It allows production management, integrating with plant systems and clear orientation towards cost optimization.
In this type of company, logistics management is key, including mobility applications.
Facilitates the management of livestock and / or agricultural cooperatives as well as the relationship with members.
In this type of company, commercial management, carried out from the WEB and integration with the rest of the system, is of great importance.
Logistics for managing the replacement of supermarkets and EDI Integration with the main suppliers.
WHOLESALE SUPPLY DISTRIBUTION
Wholesale supply distribution
Manages the functionalities of the commercial area and logistics level to meet the needs of wholesale distribution.
CASH AND CARRY
Cash and Carry
Logistics for the management of replacement to supermarkets, radio frequency management and voice picking.
Functionalities oriented both to companies that rely on purchasing centers and to the plants themselves.
LIBRA is implanted in a large number of companies in the sector, both in Spain and in Latin America
Fill out this short form to receive more information:
One of our experts will contact you as soon as possible.