LIBRA ERP Employee Site
The Employee Site facilitates the relationship with the company personnel, making them participate in many functions that have always been limited to the HR department.
This module incorporates a number of very varied day to day functions, such as the maintenance of their personal data, request for holidays, document downloading such as payroll or entering expense notes.
The Employee Site, allows the worker to have access to the main data and allows to communicate with the HR department, avoiding the use of email or direct contact.
This module is integrated with other LIBRA modules, especially HR and Payroll.
- User access management, based on the existing settings in the HR and Payroll modules.
- Download of personal documents (payroll, certificates, etc.) or general documents (procedure manuals, information, etc.))
- Each worker has access to their own information: personal data, contract terms and conditions, organizational chart, etc.
- Workers can change personal data, such as address, number of children, bank account, etc. Workers can carry out the performance assessments of their department staff.
- Access to work calendar that affects each worker, depending on their conditions and work center.
- Expense sheets, being able to include the scanned images of the supporting tickets.
- Presence control.
- Management of staff requests to the HR department, facilitating management through the site and managing each request in LIBRA, with full trazability.
- Possibility to define different types and templates of requests.
- Definition of request validation circuits, prior to submission to LIBRA.
- Possibility to define BPMs associated with the request once it is integrated into LIBRA.
- Custom reports and statistics.
LIBRA ERP HAS 30 FULLY INTEGRATED MODULES THAT COVER ALL THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE COMPANY
Fill out this short form to receive more information:
One of our experts will contact you as soon as possible.