FUNDACIÓN GENERAL UNIVERSIDAD DE VALLADOLID
SUCCESS STORIES SECTOR FOUNDATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
The General Foundation of the University
de Valladolid implemented LIBRA in all its processes, both in project management, training, HR and economic-financial management. Achieving the integration of all its work centers on a common database and homogenizing processes was the main objective of the project.
The General Foundation of the University of Valladolid, created in 1996, is a non-profit entity whose main mission is to cooperate to fulfill the purposes of the University of Valladolid. This mission translates into the performance of the following tasks:
- Technology transfer and innovation promotion.
- Contribution to the training of students, graduates and qualified professionals.
- Promotion of knowledge of other languages and dissemination of Spanish.
- Promotion of labor insertion and professional development of students and university graduates.
- Administration of various training centers and university residences.
“LIBRA gives us security and agility in all our administrative processes, also covering all the requirements of a Foundation.”