Streamline and automate your company’s financial processes and save time and costs
Benefits LIBRA Financial Management
LIBRA Financial Management is the module that has been designed to manage the financial processes of your company, both nationally and internationally. You will be able to gain precision and agility in your financial management, with real-time information and obtaining a global vision of your company. Thanks to LIBRA Financial Management companies will get multiple benefits such as:
Plan and obtain comprehensive control of your company’s financial management.
The Financial Management module supports the economic-financial management of the company, covering the areas of general accounting, analytical accounting, treasury management, asset management, cash management, budget management and financial scorecard.
LIBRA complies with international IFRS / IFRS standards, currently implemented in most of the most advanced countries. For this, LIBRA incorporates a double accounting criteria for the same accounting entry, which makes it easier to present the information under the national regulations of the country in question and under the criteria of IFRS standards.
The structure of the module allows a high level of flexibility when defining the tax structure of the company, facilitating implementation in international business groups. LIBRA has different grouping levels (accounting centers, balance sheet groups), on which it is possible to establish differentiated parameters at the accounting plan, work currency, tax scheme level.
Improve the quality and reliability of your financial data
- Accounting periods and analysis periods customizable by user.
- Fully programmable tax scheme in each country.
- Predefined accounting entries classified hierarchically.
- Multi-input and multi-tenant accounting entries, with automatic replication within the company or between companies.
- Automatic bank checking.
- Support with provision generation.
- Automatic verification for balance checking.
- Integration with public administrations, according to the regulations of each country.
- Leasing contracts.
- Adaptation to specific needs of business groups, facilitating mergers or corporate takeover.
- Support tools for balance sheets and results analysis.
- Reporting tools
Obtain accounting information for more informed decision making
- The structure of n-dimensional segments facilitates the management analysis from the perspective defined by administrators.
- Option to create relationships between analytical segments to automate data entry.
- Automatic or semi-automatic distribution criteria.
- Option to make cost distribution not only between segments but at the level of accounting centers, using allocation formulae variable in magnitude or percentage.
- Double analytical allocation.
- Centralized master data creation, such as accounts and analytical segments, enabling a maintained level of integrity in financial plans.
- Traceability to the data source in cost management through integration with other modules.
- Ability to generate reports and dashboards based on analytical information.
Comprehensive planning and control of financial transactions
- Automated management of payments and collections.
- Factoring and financing of payments.
- Credit insurance management.
- Management of completed and outstanding payments.
- Integration with electronic banking.
- EDI integration.
- Generation of cash management forecasts from sales and purchase orders.
- Maintenance of other provisions (wages, taxes, amortization of loans, …).
- Design of possible forecast scenarios and treasury predictions in each case.
- Definition of multiple registers, cash input and output management, supporting documents, integration with accounting and treasury, cash books.
- Cash reconstructions to date, to support accounting audit processes.
- Calculation of theoretical and actual collection and payment averages
Fixed Assets Management
Keep track of all depreciable assets
- Adaptation to IFRS international standards, maintaining the double required evaluation.
- Configurable asset data structure, with the option to assign particular characteristics.
- Hierarchical data levels for report generation.
- Location control.
- Option to establish a hierarchical structure of fixed assets.
- Different criteria for calculating quotas (linear, increasing digit, decreasing digit, …) and the possibility of carrying multiple amortization tables of the same element in parallel.
- Periodic amortization accounting.
- Audit and accounting check out.
- Amortization status control of each fixed asset element, set to any date.
- Historic record of each item.
- Integration with document management system module.
- Fixed assets analysis reports.
Automate your company’s budget calculations
- Templates for budgeting, with partial budgetary allocation, including an approval workflow.
- Unlimited number of budget studies. Users can create one from another (e.g. from previous budgets, actual data from past periods, etc.).
- Several data input modes; automatically, manually, or variable based on formulae.
- Budget definition based on management accounting.
- Budget definition based on ledger account and budget item; the amount and/or quantity.
- Analysis Tool for assessing deviations between budgeted and final expenditure amounts.
Navigation from global ratios of the company, including accounting entries and documents
- Free choice of content and its structuring in rows and columns: groups of balance, accounting centers, headings, accounts, periods, etc.
- Option to define mathematical formulae for obtaining arithmetic results or ratios.
- Report output to screen and spreadsheet list, along with reading format or tabulated data for integration into pivot tables.
- Drill down navigation to accounting data source.
- Graphical capabilities.
LIBRA ERP HAS 30 FULLY INTEGRATED MODULES THAT COVER ALL THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE COMPANY
Fill out this short form to receive more information:
One of our experts will contact you as soon as possible.